Civil Partnership

Since the Civil Partnership Act of 2004, civil partners have an identical status to married couples.

A civil partnership can be entered into by a same sex couple and is a same sex marriage in all but name. A civil partnership can be ended only by dissolution, annulment or death. In these cases you should consider a specialist civil partnership lawyer with experience in dealing with the dissolution of civil partnerships to guide and support you through the process.

Contact us for more information.

Please note our Minehead Office has recently relocated to 1 Bancks Street, Minehead TA24 5DJ. 

CV Upload

If you’d like to apply for one of our positions at AmicusLaw, please complete the form below and upload your CV.