It's Time For a New Breed
How can we help you?
Our experienced Agricultural Law Team is dedicated to supporting the needs of our farming and land-owning clients, as well as those involved in the rural economy.
AmicusLaw are your trusted partner in navigating the complex landscape of agricultural legal matters. We take immense pride in being specialists in the field, with our strong heritage supporting rural communities throughout the South West.
Whether you’re a seasoned farmer, a growing agribusiness, or a rural landowner, we are here to assist you with everything from farm partnership agreements, resolving farming disputes, navigating the intricacies of buying or selling a farm, and drafting and reviewing essential commercial contracts. With years of experience in the agricultural industry, we understand the unique challenges and opportunities that farmers and agribusinesses face daily.
When you choose AmicusLaw, you’re not just engaging with a law firm; you’re partnering with a team that is deeply passionate about supporting the backbone of our community – our farmers and agricultural businesses.
Our Agricultural Law Services Include
- Property sales & purchases
- Planning law
- Farm business tenancies creation & advice
- Tenancies & leases for commercial units
- Residential tenancies
- Land registrations
- Business structures including partnerships companies
- Pre-1995 agricultural holdings act tenancies & advice
- Contract farming
- Grazing licenses
- Succession planning for families including inheritance tax advice
- Telecom leases
- Regulatory issues
- Boundary disputes & adverse possessions issues
- Removal of travellers & other trespassers
- Voluntary first registrations of title
- Public & private rights of way
- Agricultural ties
- Environment Matters
- Common land & village greens
- Wind farms