We have a growing reputation for first-rate professional advice and customer service.
Our experienced Agricultural Law Team is dedicated to supporting the needs of our farming and land-owning clients, as well as those involved in the rural economy.
We aim to achieve their business objectives and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
Because we are a smaller, specialist, business we operate with low overheads, and, as a direct result, our fees are significantly lower than many of our competitors.
Our Agricultural Law Services Include
- Property sales & purchases
- Planning law
- Farm business tenancies creation & advice
- Tenancies & leases for commercial units
- Residential tenancies
- Land registrations
- Business structures including partnerships & companies
- Pre-1995 Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies & advice
- Voluntary first registrations of title
- Contract farming
- Grazing licenses
- Succession planning for families including inheritance Tax advice
- Telecom leases
- Regulatory issues
- Boundary disputes & adverse possessions issues
- Removal of travellers & other trespassers
- Public & private rights of way
- Agricultural ties
- Environmental matters
- Common land & village greens
- Wind farms